Thursday, June 11, 2015

Kaikki Hyvin (All is well)

Moi! I hope everyone is doing well! I had a great week this week and once again learned so much and was blessed so much! Tell Katelyn Happy Birthday!! and send me a pic of her with her cake or something! She is such a smart, adorable, loving girl! I saw Aunt Terri driving this week! I don't know if she saw me, but saw her just as she was turning up the street ha. That was fun! 

So the old Huns are gone now, but we got new Huns yesterday which is really fun! One of the sisters went to Alta with me! I don't think I explained my zone very well before so just so you know, it is pretty much all the random languages that don't match up with anyone elses thrown together. It's awesome except for when it comes to playing hymns because there are only a few hymns that are in all the different languages (but luckily playing the piano went a little better this week). 

I don't have too much time this week, but I just want you all to know that I know that Jesus Christ lives! And I truly hope you know for yourself as well! I have felt my Savior's love SO much here in the MTC and I hope you can look back and recognize the many many times you have felt his love. Don't be afraid to share them or write them down.

I love you and I'm praying for you!

- Sisar Clark
pic 1- taken before the old Huns left

pic 2- Sisar Thayne loves singing the National Anthem ALL the time ha

No comments:

Post a Comment