Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mahtavat Jäsenet (the Wonderful Members)

Hello Family :) Wow what a wonderful (and busy) week it has been. I don't even know what all to write about...So here are a few thoughts:
- We found a new investigator this week through our recent convert. This recent convert just blew us all out of the water during the lesson as we powerful taught the restoration and shared his testimony. It was especially fun because I was one of the main missionaries that taught him. 
- At church the members are always SO sweet. Two sweet women in our ward brought us food this week. One member came up and gave me a big hug and just kept whispering I love you in my ear. It is indescribable the true joy and love that comes from the members. 
- On exchanges we saw miracles in finding new investigators and potentials. The excitement and energy in our apartment that night was incredible. I love missionary work!
- Although there are difficulties and at times feeling of discouragement when progression can't be seen, I know that everything will work out just as it needs to. I know that Heavenly Father is watching closely and has his hand in many things around me. I know that true and lasting joy come through following the Spirit and from diligent work. I'm so grateful for the abundant work to be done.

I love you and hope you have a great week!
-Sisar Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment