Monday, October 10, 2016

Meidän valmistautumispäivänä Ouluun matka! (Our trip to Oulu on P-day!)

Hey Everyone! So sorry this email is going to stink, but it is for a super great cause. We got a surprise trip up to Oulu to be here for the zone conference. Due to us taking over the Oulu STL's they decided that we should be there...so yep terverisin from Oulu! Love you all! I'll write more next week, but thanks for your emails :) Oh btw Laura I think you birthday is before my next p-day so Hyvää Syntymäpäivää!! I hope it is a great one. 
 In my studies recently I have continued my study on charity as a Christ-like attribute and loved in 2 Nephi 33:7 "I have charity for my people, and great faith in Christ that I shall meet many souls spotless at his judgment-seat." Even though Nephi had seen the wickedness of his people, he could see their potential and had hope and faith in them. What a better example of the love Heavenly Father has for us. 
Love you have a great week!
-Sisar Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment