Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kaunis kylmä ilma (beautiful cold weather)

Hey everyone! The mission life is going great and I'm feeling happy, blessed, and lucky. There is so much to learn, and then when you think you have learned a lot you see even more things that need improvement on. But, what a blessing it is! We had a lot of really solid "reestablish purpose and expectations" lessons with some investigators we have had for a while and we had more awesome lessons with our investigator who is getting baptized this week! Some more awesome quotes from him this week: "Please, tell me everything I need to do, I am fully dedicated to this church and I want to know everything I'm supposed to do" and "I want to get married and if I get married, I'm going to get married in the temple" ... ya he is pretty great. We are very excited for his baptism and for how much he has already done to have the spirit stronger in his life. He is a great example to all of us.
The weather is awesome right now. Clear skies and we still have all the fall trees and cold! Last week was actually an abnormal cold week. It got down to -8 degrees one night and stayed pretty close to 0 or 2 degrees celsius during the day. Fun fun :) but this week is supposed to be a little warmer. Sadly no snow yet, but looking forward to it.

I hope you are all doing well, I miss you and love hearing about how you are doing from mom (really she rocks at updating). I love you and am praying for you :)


-Sisar Clark




No comments:

Post a Comment